Well, now I’ve done it. I’ve started a blog. So, why did I start a blog? Because I want to keep my far away friends and family up to date on what’s happening around here. I have several friends who have blogs, and I have thoroughly enjoyed getting little glimpses into what is happening in their lives. Photos and stories, both fun and serious, help us feel not so far away. It’s so hard to keep in touch with everyone these days, and this is how I hope to keep you all in the know about us. But let’s not let this keep us from calling, emailing, and getting together when we can, k? I still want to know what’s going on in your lives as well…hey, maybe a few more of you will start your own blogs!
So, Corey asked what I named my blog, and I said, "Sweet Blessings". He laughed and said, "Aren’t all blessings sweet?" Well, yeah, they are, but it just sounded like a cool name to me. I feel so very blessed in so many ways. Even when life seems much less sweet, I know that God will bring some sweetness out of it. Plus, isn’t it fun to share the sweetness of God’s goodness and graciousness with others, especially those you love? I think so. Well, here goes…I love you all and hope that you enjoy the upcoming posts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah! I am so glad you have joined the blogging world. I so look forward to reading all you have to share and getting a glimpse into all God is doing in your lives. Love the name. Love the blog.(And...I get to leave the first comment, woohoo!!)
Stacey! I'm so glad you're blogging! Zoe is absolutely beautiful...and getting so big. I too look forward to reading more and keeping up with you this way.
Hey! I am so glad you found me! I've often regretted losing touch with you!
You have a little girl!!! She is beautiful! Where is she from? I am so happy for you.
Do you still live in that cute little farmhouse? How is your family?
Love ya!
Shelley
Shelley! Zoe was born here. Her birthmom is from Honduras, and birthfather is supposedly from Mexico. I got to go to Dr. appts. the last few months and feel her kick in the womb, and I was there in the room when she was born! What a blessing she has been!!! ...although terrific two's have been quite trying lately :0)
And yep, we still live in that cute farmhouse ~ looks different than you last saw. New paint outside, new carpet and refinished floors inside...always something being updated :0)
...and our family is doing well ~ God has truly blessed us! I look forward to sharing and hearing more about your life.
Love,
Stacey
Post a Comment