Monday, February 16, 2009

What's Up? Not Much...

I haven't posted for a while because life has been pretty mellow around here lately. There just hasn't been much to write. It is that time of year where one becomes ready for some warmer weather. It would be so nice to get out and so nice to have a sign that it's close to the end of "sick" season. Yeah, I'm ready, but I'm going to have to wait until the proper time and stay positive - be joyful always! I'm thankful we've been blessed with somewhat wimpy sicknesses so far. I pray it continues that way.

My Bible study group started a new Bible Study with a little different group. We lost a few from the last group and gained a few newbies. The study is Deeper Still and features Priscilla Shirer, Beth Moore, and Kay Arthur. It's been good. Please keep us in prayer. Many of us feel a spiritual battle over this group. We are praying God's ultimate work in all of us, and that He will prevent oppositions and barriers from hurting the work He wants to do in each of us.

Since there isn't much excitment to tell about, here are a few videos we've taken recently:
Zoe singing as Daddy just came home one evening(he's on the back porch taking his shoes off as she sings):


Dixie and one of our cats are so funny to watch - almost every time we look out the window we see them together. Many times, the cat is sitting on Dixie, just hanging out or often giving her a "massage". Often the massage is while the cat sits on top of Dixie. Here is one of the massages - so sweet and funny too!


Well, I shall enjoy the "down" time remembering that spring also brings outside work. . .I pray you all are enjoying yourselves as well :0)

No comments: