Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hide and Go Seek

Zoe's favorite game lately is Hide and Go Seek. She doesn't really get it yet, but we have fun anyway. Often, she hides, and when we walk in the room and say, "Where's Zoe?" she stands up and says, "I'm right here!" Goof! And she isn't very good at looking for us unless we are sitting right in plain sight. It is SO funny to be hiding just around a corner or behind a door where we can see her and she doesn't see us. She'll stand there and look around anywhere but where we are, and it is hysterical. Anyway, yesterday she thought it was really fun to hide in the shower. She kept telling me that she was going to hide in the shower and that she wanted me to come and find her. So, I'd go in the bathroom as if I had no idea where she was...she'd sit and giggle and then tell me where she was. I just had to share the video:

2 comments:

Amy said...

This is so adorable, Stacey. I love to hear her little giggle! She reminded me so much of Amelia at that age (she couldn't hide for very long either). Thanks for sharing!!

Traci said...

This is amazing. So incredibly cute!