This last week was fair week, and so we went to enjoy the food, walk around and check out the sights, eat the yummy food, show Zoe the animal barns, and EAT! We didn't plan to put Zoe on rides as there's no point is spending a fortune on a ride pass so that your child can cry the whole time, which is what we figured she'd do. We did decide to walk through the rides about a half hour before we needed to leave. When Zoe saw the carousel, she said, "That looks like fun!" So, we bought her a couple tickets and she rode her first carnival ride. She loved the carousel and laughed almost the entire time! She was also quite brave to ride one other ride all by herself...
As we drove through town, Zoe says, "Hmm, there are some bikers and some skiers . . . oh and some of those handsomes." "What are 'handsomes'?" I asked. "Oh, they're boys." "Who says that?" said I. "Oh, I made it up." said she.
No comments:
Post a Comment