So sorry it's been so long...it's been busy around here! So, what have we been up to these days? Well...
We have had several church activities - a progressive dinner a few weeks ago, for which I got to serve appetizers to about 15 people in our home. We also had our first potluck at church in our new fellowship hall, as well as the first of our monthly Women’s Get Acquanted nights.
Besides church activities, we went to a dinner and auction for the Clover school – always fun to see those I’ve known since I was a kid. And we attended our first Pregnancy Crisis Center Dinner and Auction, which was really awesome! I am so proud to say that we support them!
Corey finally got through his last field of swathing for the year just this last week, after we had freezing temperatures and snow the week before. I am so glad to say that the weather is much more pleasant now. Corey has also gone hunting a few times – he didn't get anything, but his friend, Dave got a deer. (yay Dave!)
Thank you all for your prayers…the Bible study began Friday the 17th at 9:15 a.m. The kids will be taken care of just a couple miles down the road, and the lady that needs a ride now has one. We have 15 gals joining together for this study. I am SO very excited about this study!!! It is called Believing God. It is going to be very intense, and I am so glad that we are now started. I know that God placed each person in this group for a reason, and it was so great to already hear some stories of how God brought them to this particular group. Everyone seems to be very ready and willing to share and grow with each other in the Lord. I just know that God is going to bless our socks off! So, Thank you again for your prayers…God has answered, and I appreciate continued prayer for this group. Blessings to YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment