Alrighty ~ here's the update on us:
Corey's parents came to visit this last week, and we had a great time. Zoe loves having Grandma and Grandpa visit, especially since that means she has someone to play with almost continually. What fun playing, "slide" (where someone slides her around on the floor, back and forth and spinning around, laughing all the way) and other silly Zoe games! I'm sure Dale and Cathy will be smiling as they remember the silly things Zoe said and did while they were here. Like when she found a little Bible from the bookshelf and took it into where Cathy was getting ready. She stood on her little stool with the Book open and started to "teach". Then she continued up the stairs to where I was and was talking about how she needed to read her Bible because she needed to "meet with the Lord." I don't remember ever saying anything like that to her...I am often amazed at what she comes up with.
We didn't take a lot of photos, but we did manage a group photo the last night of the visit:

Zoe and I also had a fall photo session a few weeks ago. I took like 75 photos - don't ya just love digital? One of my favorites is the one you see in the header (I'm not super knowledgeable on blog backgrounds and headers and stuff, but I'm trying) Here are a couple more favorites:



What a precious girl she is! We had a lot of fun today. She just cracks me up with her little laugh and how she amuses herself. And sings. And talks about Jesus. Oh, how sweet that is! She still likes stacking books and toys. Now it's got to be right next to someone so that they can't get up without upsetting her new creation. Yep, she keeps busy, and she keeps us smiling!
And fall. We've had a pretty pleasant fall, a lot of nice weather. BUT I am ready for it to freeze because I am so tired of all the flies! What a nuisance they are when they are slow and lazy!
Soon it'll be Thanksgiving and then Christmas. I am so looking forward to the season, but I pray it won't be as crazy as I keep thinking it might be. Do any of you have much of your shopping done? I envy those who do. I still have much to do ~ yikes!
1 comment:
Your blog looks great! I can't wait to check out the website myself! You did an amazing job with Zoe's pictures. You have a good eye!
Post a Comment