Monday, September 27, 2010
SO Ready . . .
Well, we've had quite an interesting weekend. In preparation for the surgery, I am not allowed to take anti-inflammatories because they are a blood thinner. Well, in preparation for the need, my doctor prescribed Vicodin. It didn't cut it. I ended up in the hospital yesterday afternoon because of the intense pain. Now I'm on Percocet, and boy is that interesting! Thankfully, although I am still experiencing some pain, it is under control. I guess that we can now say that this is just confirmation that this surgery is necessary. I am SO ready to be through this! Only one more week! The way I feel today is how I would think that I'll be feeling in a few weeks - AFTER the surgery. I can say that I am very thankful that the Lord provides what I need. What a blessing to be able to function! What a blessing to know that this surgery will help me! AND, what a blessing that the Lord has given me an amazing husband. I truly enjoy seeing Corey in action when I am in such a way. He has taken such good care of me and Zoe. I am SO blessed! . . . so, this is a short post, and if any of it seems a bit strange, we can blame it on the fact that I am on a very good narcotic...yeah I'm feeling a bit different than normal :0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment