Sunday, March 6, 2011

Photos!!!

All is still well here! We are really enjoying this sweet little one. She hasn't been very consistent with her sleep schedule, but that's ok - some nights it's every 2 hours, while other nights (like last night), it's every 4-6 hours! She's still not much of a fusser, and that is a blessing as well.

I did a couple "photo shoots" the last few days. I forgot how easy it is to capture a decent photo of a newborn! I'm not the best with lighting, and I'm not all that good at editing, but we are very happy with them. It sure beats paying a bundle for a photographer! Anyway, here are a few of the Mattie photos:







Big sis loves her sister so very much! She loves to hold her and kiss her and cuddle with her. We did a sister photo shoot as well:


I wanted to try to edit them to make the lighting more consistent, but I really don't know what I'm doing! If any of you have any suggestions, please help me!

K, I'm off to enjoy our precious family...

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hello, Stacey! I just got back from a long weekend visiting my friend in VA. Mattie is SO beautiful! I was so excited to read about her and the experience of her birth. Praise God! Hope you are enjoying these precious days. We are all celebrating the new addition to your family! Love you!