Saturday, October 22, 2011

Quick Update :0)

Oh how I wish that I could have been updating you on all the stuff that we've been doing these past few months! I just have not had the time. One under 1 and one in school sure keep a tight schedule around here. I have a hard time keeping the house tidy (let alone clean), and that is not how I usually like things. I do know that things change so very quickly, though, so I'll keep on keeping on and enjoy the sweet moments as much as possible!

So, here's a quick update . . .Zoe is really enjoying school. She is reading a bit already and tries to write by sounding out words. It's really fun to see how she writes little things to us like (when I was sick), "Fil Bitr" on a lovely drawn and colored picture. She is constantly singing songs and reciting poems. Of course she has also picked up some interesting habits from kiddos like saying, "Dude" quite a lot.

Mattie is now almost 8 months and growing like a weeeeed! She weighed 20 lbs, 4 oz at her 6 month appt., and she is already wearing 12 month clothing. She started crawling 5 weeks ago and also cut her first two teeth that same week. She is into everything, and it is so much fun to watch her learn as she plays. I can hardly believe that she's not far away from a year old...time moves much too quickly!

Well, here are some photos of the girls, Zoe's 5 year pics and Mattie's 6 month pics:









Here's a photo of Mattie's new teeth:

...and a video of her crawling a few weeks ago:



I do hope you all are doing well. Many blessings :0)

No comments: