Friday, February 25, 2011

Still Waiting :0)

Hello! Wow, it's been a while since I last posted! We've just been busy getting things ready around here. Thought I'd let those of you wondering what the status is that we're still waiting for our little girl. We're past the due date, and at this point, there is no progression for the birth mom. If she isn't here before Tuesday, Samantha will go to the hospital for an induction at 7 a.m. We SO appreciate your prayers. Zoe is sick - started with a sudden headache and high fever yesterday. She's pretty much down for the count...please pray that she'll be well VERY soon and that we can all stay well to welcome our baby home. THANK YOU! We'll be posting news and photos soon!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I was just wondering what the status was! I am so excited for you and your family. We are praying for you all!

Stacey said...

Aw, thanks SO much for your prayers! We took Zoe to the Dr. since it's Friday and because of the possible risk to the baby. We are glad we did! She has strep throat. Antibiotics have been started, and we have prescriptions for us in case we end up with it too. Not perfect scenario, but we're thankful to have direction and a "plan". Thank the LORD!